At AestheticSource you can rely on a team of trained and experienced colleagues who are ready to ensure you are fully confident with the technologies, ingredients, products, peels and treatments.
Training is delivered by treatment-appropriate trainers.
- Initial training – by brand: Pre-course reading, full and half day courses with comprehensive manuals and follow up support contribute to a great learning experience, a successful business partnership and ultimately happy clients.
- Follow-on training: Specialised product and practical training sessions throughout the UK on a regular basis.
- UK Lectures & Conferences – As part of our commitment to training we regularly contribute to conferences in the UK. Our lecture series comprises business leaders lecturing on successful aesthetic practice and essential skills such as selling and consultation skills; and global key opinion leaders in aesthetics, dermatology, plastic surgery and beauty delivering lectures on subjects as diverse as skin anatomy and physiology, ingredient technologies, combinations treatments and most importantly their own experiences.
Resources available to you:
Point-of-sale and point-of-treatment – Our literature is designed to support you, the busy aesthetic practitioner – for example the NeoStrata ProPeel System Guide allows you to show real before and afters:
Clinical Data – We are able to support you with a vast bank of published clinical studies as well as posters from medical congresses and data on file to support marketing claims.
Social Media – AestheticSource continues to grow and maintain our online presence through our websites and via relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We have two ‘voices’ –AestheticSource channels to support you and brand specific channels to help you reach the consumer.
We are here for you… Your training is just the beginning of a long term relationship with AestheticSource as we will guide you to ensure you get the best products with the best support, allowing you to focus on delivering optional results for your patients.
For more information:
- See your local AestheticSource Business Development Manager
- Sign up to NewsSource, our monthly e-Newsletter
- Visit the Training & Events page
- Follow the AestheticSource pages on Facebook and Twitter
• For further resources register on our website as a professional HERE