Join Lorna Bowes, our CEO at the Aesthetic Business Conference on 4th October where she will be speaking about the industry of aesthetic medicine and how you can better your business in both professional and personal ways.
What is ABC
The UK's biggest business conference within the aesthetics sector is back for its fifth year! Designed for aesthetic entrepreneurs seeking to establish an aesthetics business or take their existing venture to the next level, the conference provides an invaluable opportunity for practitioners and clinic managers to learn and network with some of the most influential names in the aesthetics business and network with like-minded people. Not to mention the exhibitors available throughout the day.
What is on the agenda?
- Step one - Business planning and set up
- Step two - Training
- Step three - Working practices
- Step four - Insurance needs
- Step five - Boosting your business
- Step six - Best practice
- Step seven - Business continuity
Which industry experts will be speaking?
- Paul Burgess MBE, CEO of BACN
- Max Hayward, Co-founder of Aesthetic Nurse Software
- Lorna Bowes, CEO of Aesthetic Source Limited
- Hannah Russell, Founder of Glowday
- Shelly Hemmings, Cosmetic Account Executive at Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Insurance
- Dr Tristan Mehta, Founder & CEO at Harley Academy
- Dr Priya Chadha, Director of Acquisition Aesthetics
- Eddie Hooker, CEO of Hamilton Fraser
- Antonia Mariconda, The Cosmedic Coach
- Kimberley Cairns, Director at Integrated Practitioners of Aesthetic Wellness
More information can be found here.