skinbetter science exfoliating pads feature an award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet®, a unique technology that is made up of a combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), along with a triple-acid blend of glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid, in individually packaged pads.
These exfoliating pads offer additional exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, lines and wrinkles. This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet®, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright.
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet®, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Further benefits include:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and rough patches.
- Lactic acid moisturises while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet® and a triple-acid complex (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes exfoliation while providing moisturisation.
Glycolic Acid: an AHA that promotes exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps reduce the appearance of pores.
- Use as part of your evening skincare regime, up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, gently apply to skin in small, circular motions to the face, neck, and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas.
- Do not rinse after application.
- Wait a few minutes after application before applying other skincare.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.