The highest level of sheer sun protection in a resilient, creamy lotion. Comes in an easy-to-apply stick for on the go and recreational use. Oil-free, broad-spectrum sunscreen provides priming benefits alone or under makeup. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun.
High level of sun protection in a weightless, transparent, and easy-to-apply stick.
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regime.
- Pull up to remove the cap and twist the bottom of the stick to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- To achieve the silky, sheer effect use your fingertips to blend in the product.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, twist down on the product prior to applying the cap for airless closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the stick may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if the rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If the product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
Titanium Dioxide 3.6%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Allantoin, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Panthenol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tropolone, Ubiquinone, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.