Prep: Prior to the first peel, it is recommended that you use one Step 1 Activator Pad and one Step 2 Neutralizer Pad on a small inconspicuous part of your face following the directions below. If there is no irritation or discomfort after 24 hours, you may proceed with a peel of the entire face.
Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 may be used up to twice weekly, as tolerated by your skin. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes uncomfortable, irritated or if bothersome peeling occurs. Note: Visible peeling may not occur.
- Cleanse the face with an Exuviance cleanser.
- Apply a Step 1 Activator Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any area of sensitivity. Then discard pad.
- Carefully monitor the skin’s response to the Peel by observing any redness or discomfort, including stinging, burning, itching, tightness, tingling and peeling.
- Apply a Step 2 Neutralizer Pad to the face after 10 minutes, or sooner if you experience bothersome redness or discomfort. Apply over entire face (avoiding eyes and lips), and then rinse the face thoroughly with water.
- Apply a moisturiser such as Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex.
Can be used up to twice a week (6 week supply) on face, chest and back of hands
Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken, sunburned or inflamed skin. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance. Consult a physician before using with topical prescriptions or if taking an oral prescription retinoid. Topical procedures such as microdermabrasion, electrolysis, waxing and depilatory use within one week of a peel may increase skin sensitivity to peel. Daily use of a sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product, and for one week after, to minimise the risk of sun sensitivity. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.